Duke Ellington School’s Museum Studies Department
Millennium Arts Salon is pleased to announce that selected students from the Duke Ellington School’s Museum Studies Department are invited to provide their reporting of the arts in our newsletter starting in the fall. We are excited about this possibility for young people to be involved in our organization, and to provide opportunities for these special young people to broaden their career aspirations. Duke Ellington will also celebrate their return to their Georgetown Campus after a 2 year renovation. It is projected that the building will be superiorly outfitted for both the academic and performance education of the Duke Ellington student body. We will provide information about the gala in this space soon.
- Newsletter: Henry Burleigh and the Art of the Negro Spiritual. February 28, 2018 March 5, 2018
- EJ Montgomery Opens at DCAC March 9th. Artist Talk on March 18th March 5, 2018
- Brian Dailey’s “Words” at The Katzen January 29, 2018
- Hirshhorn Features Mark Bradford’s Cyclorama: Pickett’s Charge January 29, 2018
- MAS Board Members Featured at State of the Art/DC January 29, 2018
- Barbara Liotta at the Mexican Cultural Institute January 29, 2018