Cheryl Edwards at Home in Miami and at Art Basel-Miami
Cheryl D. Edwards was born in Miami Beach, Florida. She began her studies in art during 1988 in New York City in a class at the Art Student League taught by the late, Ernest Crichlow. She has been living in Washington, DC for the past 18 years. Cheryl has exhibited in many shows in the Washington, DC, New York, Virginia, Maryland, Miami, Texas and Hong Kong. Her interest in art stems from her fascination of the human body as a whole. Her medium is oil, ink and acrylics. Please contact her for viewings and/or visit her website: Cheryl-edwards.artistwebsites.com. Currently represented by Artisan Direct, LLC (Rochester, NY) and Susanne Junggeburth Gallery (Germany). Truly one of the darlings of the Washington Art Scene, she is a major supporter of other artists and shows them at her gallery/studio space. Very thoughtful artists. Look her up in Miami.
- Newsletter: Henry Burleigh and the Art of the Negro Spiritual. February 28, 2018 March 5, 2018
- EJ Montgomery Opens at DCAC March 9th. Artist Talk on March 18th March 5, 2018
- Brian Dailey’s “Words” at The Katzen January 29, 2018
- Hirshhorn Features Mark Bradford’s Cyclorama: Pickett’s Charge January 29, 2018
- MAS Board Members Featured at State of the Art/DC January 29, 2018
- Barbara Liotta at the Mexican Cultural Institute January 29, 2018